Elite Direto Direct Drive Smart Trainer
Brought to you by The Angry Butcher
The Elite Direto is a direct drive trainer and part of Elite’s Interactive range. Offering unparalleled accuracy and functionality at this price point the Direto should definitely be on your radar if looking for a new trainer. One of the more accurate trainers the integrated Optical Torque Sensor power meter offers accurate power with an accuracy of +/-2.5% which is almost unseen on a trainer at this level. The Direto’s interactive features offer simulated slopes and with a compatible app can simulate real riding. The 4.2kg flywheel gives a great feel and can offer resistance of a 14% slope and can resist 1400 Watts at 40km/h.
As technology marches on the trainers are keeping up offering both ANT+ FE-C as well as Bluetooth compatibility. With these communications options available the trainer works with most software, computers and devices including iOS, Android, OSX and Windows. Equally compatible with MTB and road frames the trainer can even support the 142x12 thru axle standard. A great trainer for getting on the bike even when you can’t get out.
• Home Trainer Type: Interactive direct transmission with electronically managed magnetic brake
• Electrical Requirements: input 100-240 volt 50-60hz 6A – output 12V 1.5A
• Size (open): 840x650mm (33.07”x25.59”)
• Size (folded): 300x650mm (11.81”x25.59”)
• Height: 550mm (21.65”)
• Weight: 15kg (33.1 lbs)
• Max Slope: 14%
• Power Monitor: Integrated OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) power meter
• Power measurement accuracy: +/-2.5%
• Max Power: (40km/h) 1400 Watt
• Flywheel: 4.2kg high RPM
• Flywheel Moment of Inertia (kgmm²): 13050
• Output: Power, Speed and Cadence,
• Management via: Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth bike computers
• Bike compatibility: Road, Mountain and city bikes (including carbon ones), with 130-135x5mm hubs and quick release and 142x12mm with thru-axle
• Sprocket Cassette Compatibility: Shimano 9/10/11 speed, SRAM 9/10/11 speed, Campag 9/10/11 Speed (with optional adapter), (cassette not included)
• Connection: Power Supply, ANT+ and Bluetooth (3 LED lights)
• Wireless transmission: ANT+ (FE-C, Power and Speed & Cadence) and Bluetooth
• Compatibility: My E-Training software & app. Zwift, Trainerroad, Bikevo, Kinomap, The Sufferfest
• Firmware Update: Yes
• Includes: 12-month free subscription to the My E-Training Software & app
• Available ON: Smartphone, tablet, bike computers, sport watches, Windows and Mac, AN+ and/or Bluetooth computers
Ask us about our professional bike fitting service.
We accept cash, credit cards and fine scotch whiskey as forms of payment.