Brought to you by The Angry Butcher
MET junior helmets are developed according to specifications which are just as strict as for their adult products. What’s more, they are specifically designed to meet children’s needs when it comes to protection and style. The Crackerjack is no exception to the rule. Intelligent fusion In-Moulding construction, LED light built into the occipital retention system, anti-insect net, removable visor, anti-pinch buckle.... Both its shape and specific features make this helmet a pure concentrate of vitality and safety.
Size is adjustable from 52 to 57 cm head size to grow with your child.
In-moulding Intelligent Fusion: Different densities of material, depending on the characteristics of each model
• Safe-T e-Twist Size Adjuster: LED light, which is easy to press on, is integrated into the central dial adjuster
• 3 Point Attachment Visor: protects the face, and especially the eyes, from branches, sun, rain or mud flicked up
• Anti-pinch buckle: designed to avoid any pinching, even when used clumsily
• Lateral dividers strong fit
• Internal padding: anti-allergenic fabric. Hand washable.
• Insect net: prevents insects from entering the helmet through the front air intakes.
• Weight: 240g
• Size: 52-57cm
Ask us about our professional bike fitting service.
We accept cash, credit cards and fine scotch whiskey as forms of payment.